Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Indian Women In Boobs

Valentine


The feast of all the lovers of all ... ... pucci pucci Ciccino Trottolino loving hearts ... ... Best wishes to you all! But I do not want to write a post sickly sweet about this for granted, however, that has gone! I want to run a competition, and since we are not here to sell but to give, it will be a nice tribute to the winner! The theme is better or are the EX!! That is, the love story with hindsight ... provides this post to your vent!! The contest will end March 14, 2009, you can write: personal statements, especially famous, poems, stories, anything that identifies you as EX and as such expresses your being today, yesterday or tomorrow ... it was not clear? All comments on this post will take part in the competition, the comment that the jury in this case deemed questionable winner will receive a nice gift!

Now I leave! Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment