Saturday, August 28, 2010

Difference Between White, Green, And Yellow Bars

love and faith are not feelings

nice to talk to late August, when they finish the "summer love":)



The concept of modernity is one of the most contradictory of relativistic thinking (adversarial by definition), is perhaps the biggest contradiction of the comic and thought, indeed modern to modern

fact must surely understand what is most recent, here is a relativist in the round should immediately ask for anyone but more recently, over what time, what culture? But no, not the relativist if he asks, pretending that the question does not arise



fact for those who lived in 1300 modernity was 1300, for those who lived in 1000 BC 1000 BC was the modern



But no, the concept appears today and the doctrine of Modernity, but with the capital, to which our modernity would be "more good" of both modern and strictly above the lower case letter. I should cringe a relativist, but no, why, then I will talk about, these modern and baptized by another myth, Progress



I dwell on a sore spot of our dear Modern with a capital letter. So that's when it started, around 1400, but possibly sooner with Okkam, the thinkers, the "wise men" have always tried to separate (dia-dance in greek which nientepopodimenoche devil) faith and reason. Be 'know, and we have repeated, but let this philosophy, we believe that as a philosophical and not only to the wise belong to our everyday life, just look at the consequences that such a separation in our lives everyday .

The social aspect is also evident that he's talked about the secular state, absolutism in the sense of a sovereign state and then disconnected from God's natural law and the consequences today, we pay dear ... and we paid to the sound of bombs and gas in the early forties



We go deeper, however, what you try to do? What do you want from us Modernity? the goal is to confine the scope the private sector, let me say the ludus, everything that is not quantifiable. Let me explain with an example. Here, you say, now brought her to the part that religion is relegated to inside a church, an oratory or house and complain if you go to a pub or in a courtroom and there is the Crucifix.

No, instead this is an example. It is true that our society considers irrelevant religion, but considers it irrelevant whether quantifiable. The state, the municipality, the region, would not ignore it if 1000 people a day visiting a shrine, not for beauty or curiosity, but even if all those people go there just to pray. The institutions would grant licenses to immediately store and food, hotels, mettebbe cameras, would pay for parking, etc.



This is the usual attitude that is found for example in the question of marriages between homosexuals. The state (and especially the courts and the technocracy) affects the thing as factual situation economically important (community of property, possible separation and / or divozio, succession) that asks whether or not to adjust it. If you depart from the concept of marriage, just look at the constitution to understand that it's all a farce.

hence decadence, as a lawyer and the breath daily, the law as a means of legally significant because it does not materially and humanly relevant (think criminal law where it pursues a more effective tax offenses or offenses of "clamor" journalistic case of contravention, even if, as a dead letter are most of the cases that protect private property)



Here then is what he wants to Modernity We who live today, tomorrow, in this vale of tears and taxes, all that is not quantifiable is confined in the narrow sense. "You hear," but you feel it, we do not stress so much!



This is not the starting point, but the end of relativism. To ensure that their questions about the meaning of life, with its own identity to be relegated to an unknown feeling similar to what one feels in the presence of a dish of macaroni and wild boar on a beautiful sunny day .... nice place, but if the phone rings with the voice of The Ring I will have no say in two years, I'm not saying two days, not two minutes, I will immediately after the same feeling?



here if the family's identity, the meaning of life is based on feelings such we know what the consequence. Most relativism is precisely to put on a "feeling" all that concerns the suffering and religion, love and faith.

The reason is merely required to quantify, will need only to want. This on the other myth, the goddess Liberty. I will, I want the Erbavoglio, there is only the will to be free, just do a choice, "I'll be free" and I'll be a slave to this choice for a hundred years tediosissimi.



Then we ask, because after nine years to get married and then firanzamento divrziano? Because that has killed all the dog and then shot himself? Why is that drugs? Why is that other ran away with the lap dancer?



can not be entrusted to a mere sensation even if it is right there right from the heart, building a family, put children into the world, the question of meaning.

Love is not a feeling, it is a rational choice. Rational choice? Yes impagnate have the will and reason. I understand that this is the right choice and at that point, I give myself, to spend my life for that choice. Although faith is above all an act of love, if God does not love her, we would like to have faith in him, so if we do not we loved God, why should we choose to believe?



Obviously it all starts with a feeling and emotion comes from beauty, but not ephemeral beauty printed in Vanity Fair, but the shining of truth, full of goodness.



We love our parents because they are beautiful, we see the source of our life there feel the warmth of our home. Needless to say, the beauty of the bride, the beauty of our children, the beauty of God



We thirst for the beauty there, as in a hierarchical construction will take some 'friends, a bit' from which eprsone share work and passion, a lot 'by the bride, a lot' by their parents, their children and countless un'ineffabilità from God



And here is freedom. We are free to choose. faith? No, I do not care, his wife? No, I prefer a concubine, so if I want to. Parents? I have no time, the children? I have no time



well the choice is made. Alright.



The lie that faith and love are feelings leads to the importance that is given to these things. today so maybe tomorrow, the day after tomorrow I do not want to imagine! So in taking responsibility away from that choice!



Here are the broken lives, young drug addicts, children killed, the dancers who diventon rich lawyers who smile.

counts only the ephemeral beauty that is not beautiful because it is not true.

Love and faith are not ludus, are life. The work, entertainment, politics are part of life. But the emotions and the meaning of life are the things that matter most and on which it depends everything. Why are non-negotiable principles on respect for human life, of the indissoluble marriage between man edonna and religious freedom! Non-negotiable principles certainly will not cover a hobby or play summer.

why you can not delegate to the "sentimental" family, identity and the question of who is where I come from and where I go, we all hope not to go to the notary made payable to the ACSA of the parents and especially the dancer not be arsed ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment