Hello, tracing the role of bloggers again after so long I'm excited. There are so few things to tell and so much time ... er ... no ... it's the opposite (a quote). But let's start slowly, the main thing to say (although not the most shocking) is that I'm finally back online, I'm once again treading the waves of infinite global network, are connected by a system of antennas and repeaters that would whiten even Alessandro Volta ... I browse at a modest rate of 4 Mb and I have a higher download to 400 Kb per second, not bad ... but the most surprising thing is that I am doing this from my new house in Faridabad (PE), the company that provides me with the service from a couple of days and thank you for now is the Micso but as they get here? You'll find out in the next episodes ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment