This post is for S. Valentino to thank you for the love with which you have expected. And love is repaid only with more love. The love that I give you is what I have for music. More precisely love sonic I've enjoyed live in 2010. Year which started badly, ended badly but full of many many many beautiful things. And since, in my humble opinion, you have to live for BEARS beautiful things that fill us with life, I decided I share these beautiful moments of doubt that they sent me through the ears done good for the heart.
I wanted to tell you about every single concert complete with a ladder and youtube tribute to every artist and I came to write such a thing until September with a concert by Ligabue in Bologna. Then I read everything and it seemed the "best of de The Wild Bunch" more than my blog, there was love. Agree with me that if you wanted read an account of a concert certainly did not go here. Therefore, we only speak of the emotions I felt seeing certain artists that I've seen after a lifetime of waiting. Or rather, I have not expected because I had with me, I just closed the gap between my ears, and their presence.
A look at the coupons of a ticket you already have an idea of \u200b\u200bthe Big I've seen. You move between the objective carat weight of each artist and say "ah yes yes, this is at the top" "Cock, these huge". Only then eventually my personal Top Ten spregiosa is quite like me, so you throw them in there depending on how in my mind and heart.
Prince in London: my mom. He'd give him 50 years and maximum 25. A charge that can not be expressed in words, to be seen. The funky, James Brown, 6 tons of talent, good taste so much vulgarity Yankees whipped the speed of a Motown vinyl and crushed by force, perhaps in a boy of mixed race and 60 meters. Two and a half hours of fabulous entertainment, great showman himself, musicians with the beat that makes you the evil macumba feet and do not stop dancing, singers with voices scratchy. And many classics. For me humming "alphabet street" when they are in thought it was really a lie before God and ask him to press play on the stereo.
Lucio Dalla (reprise with Lucio Dalla and De Gregori in Piazza del Campo). Lucio Dalla wrote my song overall, I can not help but love him. It is no longer even have a listen, it's a return to the amniotic fluid. Ok, admittedly, are the glories of the past 80 years and also those of 70 years, but for me it is still as deep as the sea (pardon the pun). Viewed in Bologna for New Year's me excited, jumping up "The Last Moon" in Piazza Maggiore seemed to me that there was a flash from the past Borotalco Verdone, the same jubilation among the people for this little man with the blue gloves. Yes, there were Negroes to open the evening, well done, too, there were states that if the stadium's Job in half with Currieri to spare on all acute and songs, but in the end all he expected from the sapevan. The entrance to "Big son of a bitch" did not confirm that.
Piazza del Campo in Siena, but is now a fixture of my end of August, there is always someone important to play. Work in progress this year tour (Banana Republic after 30 years in short). Honestly, I wanted to go see them in Florence, but as I saw that made a stop in Siena, I decided to save 50 euros a ticket and make a trip out of town. Has been the unique setting, it has been a breath of wind, but the chills there was no way of get rid off until the next day. I cried on "fat lady". Sinatra did not even massacres as is his custom to do to not let the audience sing, but rather, has sung as equal as possible. It just felt this immense love, I felt I also carry in his heart if not taken m'aveva hand. Vanish in the joy of a song. I do not know how to say otherwise. It 's just that it is. Lucio Dalla good, has done well Nuvolari, Futura me sing and I know that she sang for me because I deserve it. But I'm at the bar around the Prince put it too high and moved to take the memory of the evening. Enormously delicate.
ZZtop to Lucca's opening concert by Jeff Beck. The most beautiful people are all in the hair are: Jeff Beck has a hairpiece moplen beneath which hides the alien brain sucking Futurama. Bravo particularly intense after 4 minutes but already go to look for a new beer for thee liquefied scrotum. The bass is rather miraculous and devastating. The ZZtop but manage to remain standing because they hold the beard. The years that now I am no longer a new song and if you go to see the show is always the one with the usual classical guitar the usual changes, the usual ballet. And we do not find anything wrong: they offer the same performance of the companies that make the Rocky Horror Show. People going to see it does not complain that the ballets are always the same, indeed, would complain to the contrary. Zizzi's the same thing, except that they embody a musical rather than a way of life. Hear La grange, Legs and Sharp Dress Man live is still a lot of stuff.
Ligabue in Bologna. There was a time in Florence, but was in conflict with the Zizzi. Because of the two was easier to Luciano ribeccallo I gave him the hole in Florence (but I left a sandwich lampredotto paid in S. Lorenzo). And with hindsight was a good choice: it has to play at home on the 'why. I'd seen the Liga at the time of first / second album and has since then never again, never. The desire to return to see it was from my last album also decreased with the package. But I'm around and free-range seemed to me as it was not true for some time and has run in danger. What can I say, just for the bull's eye on the evening Guccini already have earned him the ticket price. If you add music and lyrics you may well think you've made an investment. What, for me the top is always "On my way" is the anthem that the League has written to me. Of course I also hear "act of faith" (which is not a gesture of Poggipollini) and other new me pleasantly surprised. Anyway, in the rock speaks Romagna Italy, is now a fact. Congratulations to Luciano, who at 50 years to pay so much but so many people.
Heiniken Jammin Festival: two names Aerosmith and Pearl Jam. And here the years go by. If in case this can be a statement that makes little sense (but I'm still 20 years since Ten) for Pearl Jam, hear Steven Tyler sing live better than in the discs after a life of excess and 40-year career, well, so Hats off. Aerosmith are a group crucial to my story of guitarist Joe Perry have always admired for the phrasing and creativity. I think it was because its sounds like before I bought a Gibson electric, a brand of which Perry is a man symbol. Too bad he only later discovered that all that I like (that of Crazy over each other) is played with a Telecaster. Okay, patience, fool that I do listen to marketing. It must be said that at the time but we do not jag a club in terms of different sounds between the different guitars. Like today in short, except that now I do not admit even to step over and connoisseur. Eddie Vedder and Pearl Jam rather grand, furious and Bria. What me makes them feel very close to each other. Fabulous relationship with the audience, seemed to be at a festival in awhile, however, all singing all these songs. The names of the event: Gossip (with the company that flies under the stage), Cranberries (dupalle), Skunk Anansie (Skin and beyond), Stereophonics (markettari rockers but good). One big flaw mosquitoes: the S. Park Giuliano eat you alive.
General to Flog. Celebrating 25 ENNAL not remember what an arm in plaster. Reggae for me is Friday and birraccia rivers while dancing practically at a standstill, because reggae is the dance of the tile but stoned. Since no practical cannabis m'รจ always touched burden on the liver. Good times when I was young. Ammemmipiace However, there is little to be done. It 's a happy music, even when talking about sad things. And the General is good, do not say that Italy is the only one to do well in the genre, but he is among the top 3 for sure. Several Zompi that evening, a sign that now I do not drink more even as before. To appreciate the sadness of the General patterned shirt. Definitely a bad image editor would not have done ...
Litfiba in Florence back Adolescents. The sense was that. E Ghigo Piero and we have done in the quiet. "Black Sun" is a pretty shit, but both the building is not going to hear anyone. They wanted all the old songs. And the facts have going. Bello rivederseli front after the years in great shape. There were also several children who at the time of the last concert in Imola were not even born.
Acdc Udine: My god, but those who did not know more than 20 years? No, because there is that Angus is now possessed when he started. 2 hours of jumping and playing music all from God. As you see Santa Claus leaves presents under the tree, but in his underwear instead of the slide and of course the devil. Even their fans practically only classics, but when you have a classic that is only quietly the entire discography of different singers, chettefrega what it sounds. As long as you present.
If you think about them all in a row, though scattered over a year, it seems true that those guys are gone from Italy. I do not think even true that he ground in kilometers and kilometers up and down for the boot. Yet it is exactly what happened with me thirsty for music and myths to try to catch them and instead be captured even more of my passion for music. The hunger to be here, always present and alive. The appetite for music at high volumes it hurts because almost passes you, because you care about you. Street Mission seemed more a walkabout, just a way of singing, than those of Australian aborigines. One of those ways sung by the gods and that we riseguiamo after thousands of years. It 'was this and much more. And maybe eventually even this is not true, maybe they are all hype of the music junkie. Maybe it happened like this because it simply was a year where I did not know what to do and concerts me from helping to fill the voids. What is certain is that before the collective rituals that felt by those who participate even talk show just seems to me an understatement. They are moments that give you an energy that takes place within, from, to be used in cases of need, just break the glass.
Ps This post will never get on the list of my favorites for sure. But its meaning is also to defeat a bit 'apathy and return a shot to beat anywhere. It starts in short. For love, only love.
0 comments:
Post a Comment